Wednesday, January 16, 2013

2013 Garret Nelson: Reflection of Sites #2



2013 Garret Nelson: Reflection of Sites #2

Website #2 MobileiPhoneGuy

     I thought this site was very well done.  First of all I really like how the image keeps changing in the background.  I also really love the layout of this page.  The MobileiPhoneGuy’s logo is in a good and noticeable spot.  I also like how the social networking bar does not take up a huge amount of room.  I also like how they put their own color scheme on the social networking bar.  I really like the color scheme (green, white and black).  There is a lot of good content on this site.  I really like how they added and about section.  I feel these are good for insight on the companies.  They make the customer know that the company is real and not a fake.  I do think the Services section could use some work though.  There are two solutions that come to mind when I look at it.  The first is to create more of a chart and the other is to color the heading green.  I thought the gallery was done well.  For some of the sections I feel that a dark grey template would be good (without getting rid of the black background).  I also think the FAQ was a great addition it answers the basic questions like their business hours and their methods of payment.  I think my favorite part about this site is the contact section.  It really seems to be a convenient way of getting in contact with the company.  One thing I think the site could use is a blog.  I feel blogs make people feel like they know the companies activities and who they are.  Overall, I think this was a pretty good site.   

No comments:

Post a Comment